When you switch to a focus of eating clean, you won't have to count calories or fat grams and you will still lose weight...along with having more energy and a better, more stable mood! You will also likely notice a difference in your child's behaviour when they are consuming less artificial additives and refined sugar.
When you eat processed and low quality ingredients your body has to use up so much more energy to process that food...along with adding inflammation to the body. When this occurs, it inhibits your ability to lose weight because it is so overburdened.
This will include dramatically cutting down or eliminating refined sugar, additives and preservatives and swapping out bad fats for good fats.
- Fridge and Pantry clean-out
- Focus on ingredients rather than calories and fat grams
- Change your mindset - don't be afraid of fat, our body (especially our brain) we even need some saturated fat.
- Pantry tour and list of my fridge and pantry essentials
- Create your own clean eating meal plan with recipe suggestions and template.
- Toddler approved snacks
- Feel lighter and happier!
What's a clean eating swap you've recently made?