3/4 cup almonds (100 g)
2 Tbsp red vine vinegar
1 Tbsp honey
3 Tbsp red wine balsamic or a cherry vinegar
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp honey
1 tsp dijon mustard
Salt & pepper
1. Heat a pan and dry roast the almonds for 1-2 minutes. Add the balsamic and as soon as it is gone add the honey and stir for 1 minute. Transfer almonds to a baking shed and let them cool. Afterwards chop them coarsely.
2. Wash and dry the kale. Remove the stems and use a food processor or mini chopper to chop the kale into a very fine texture. You can use a sharp knife.
3. Prepare the pomegranate and cut the apple into thin boats and mix all of it it with the kale.
4. Make the dressing by stirring everything thoroughly together and season to taste (The balsamics can vary a bit in sweetness and flavour so make sure you adjust the amount you use according to your own balsamic).
5. Stir everything together and serve. This salad is great the next day and even the day after that.