1. Chop into chunks, freeze and throw into your green smoothies
2. Juice it! Juicing can get expensive but if you throw in the parts you normally throw away like broccoli stems, kale stems, tops of celery, you can save a lot of money. When you throw an apple or orange in with your juiced veg, you don't even notice the vegetables.
3. Add to homemade soup. Just chop it up small and throw it in. It actually tastes really good in it!
4. Shred it, along with carrots, and turn it into a "broccoli slaw".
5. Chop it up and add it to your stir fry.
Tip: use a potato peeler to get them nice and clean.
What do you like to do with your broccoli stems?